Things happen everyday, sometimes they are worth mentioning
Monday, June 25, 2012
Interior View
Click to enlarge.
No flash, no lights, grey day.
Eventually we will have a window on the back wall which will provide more interior light. When the sun rises, the light hits the front window.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have a hanging cubby shelf display made out of cedar I picked up at a rummage sale. Very rustic plain wood, unadorned style. I put a hanging wire on it in the back if needed.
I actually picked up two but am keeping one to put my little miniatures and small art objects in (like i have always done).
It measures 24" tall, 20" wide, 3.5" deep. The space is broken up into 13 little cubicles..perfect for storing small objects from nature or whatever you guys want.
Anyways, do you guys want it? It reminds me of what you are doing with the space above the windows in the treehouse.
I think we have something exactly like that, that Randy also picked up at a rummage sale. I think when I mentioned doing something like that, he said he didn't want to hang it up, though, that he'd rather build the cubbie shelves directly into the walls.
2 comments:
I have a hanging cubby shelf display made out of cedar I picked up at a rummage sale. Very rustic plain wood, unadorned style.
I put a hanging wire on it in the back if needed.
I actually picked up two but am keeping one to put my little miniatures and small art objects in (like i have always done).
It measures 24" tall, 20" wide, 3.5" deep.
The space is broken up into 13 little cubicles..perfect for storing small objects from nature or whatever you guys want.
Anyways, do you guys want it? It reminds me of what you are doing with the space above the windows in the treehouse.
Let me know.
Carrianne
Thanks Carrianne.
I think we have something exactly like that, that Randy also picked up at a rummage sale. I think when I mentioned doing something like that, he said he didn't want to hang it up, though, that he'd rather build the cubbie shelves directly into the walls.
But thanks anyway.
T.
Post a Comment