I found this note in my resume folder:
Dear Mr. {So and So},
I know that you think I am an artist, and this is how it started. When I was a baby, I always drew potato heads with hair on their heads, arms, legs, and giant noses. My mom drew with me everyday. One time, when we moved, my aunt was making a sculpture of a bunny with a jacket. This embarrassed me because I only drew potato heads! So, I began drawing bunnies everyday -- bunnies with coats. Then, one time, when I turned 5, I sort of got it right even though the head was huge and the jacket was too furry. So, I began drawing horses, lots of horses. When I was 7, I finally started drawing them right -- the horses and bunnies. Then I started drawing dragons, weasels, demons, and plants. My favorite now is drawing plants (note: no longer true -- she's back to dragons). I started showing my art at show and tell. I am not really famous or anything yet.
1 comment:
I liked the potato heads.
Don't knock the potato heads...
Signed: City rabbit
Post a Comment