Things happen everyday, sometimes they are worth mentioning
Thursday, January 21, 2010
$245K Condo in the Bronx
I read an article that said if you can get a loan, the Bronx is a good place to buy a place. It's expensive, though. This place does have 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, but it's a condo for $245K.
You can't buy a place like that here... You could buy an older place with the same square footage, a place much like where I live now, but not one with all those shiny new kitchen things and floors...
2 comments:
You can't buy a place like that here... You could buy an older place with the same square footage, a place much like where I live now, but not one with all those shiny new kitchen things and floors...
hey it looks just like the place i am trying to buy....;-)..kenmore home owners are hip :-).
I love the design of that place. Mom is trying to scare me out of investing in a two unit with cockroach and seedy tenant stories....sigh.
If that happens i will certainly call her and let her know and she can say i told you so. :-)
Post a Comment